I want you to promise me something. Before I tell you how to win the lottery, I want you to forget everything you’ve learned before today about winning the lottery. All of it ok!
Fact is most win the lottery tips you’ll read are complete garbage! They talk about the numbers you should select, or those you shouldn’t. They talk about hot or cold numbers, or ones that are due, or picking numbers according to certain mathematical sounding rules. It’s trash.
Everything I’m about to tell you is simple fact. Undeniable fact. And I don’t get paid for revealing any of this either.
The crucial thing you can take away today, is that nobody can beat the system. Essentially, every single ball has exactly the same chance of being drawn as any other. So any crazy lottery system claiming to pick numbers with a better chance of winning, or eliminate numbers with less chance of winning is complete garbage. Every winner since the dawn of thai lottery ok free tips time has been lucky. Even if they think differently.
But You Can Still Do A Couple Of Things To Increase Your Chances Of Winning
OK, I know that first bit was dismal news if you were looking for some kind of secret system on how to win the lottery. But don’t be down – firstly you’ve just saved a bunch of money because now you won’t buy any worthless lottery systems. And second, when you put in place the tips below you’ll be ahead of every other lottery player.
Here’s those tips for winning the lottery:
1. Decide how you want to play. Your strategy may be 5 tickets every week, 20 tickets once a month, or 100 tickets whenever the jackpot hits a certain size. But decide how you want to play and make sure you buy your tickets in time. The only guarantee is that no ticket means no win.
2. Choose the best game. Check the odds – who cares if the jackpot is ten times bigger if it’s so much harder to win. As a general rule forget the power ball games and play the 6 from 49 games. Power ball games have big rollover jackpots purely because they have extremely tough odds. But would winning 100 million change your life any more than 10 million? Switching from playing power ball to playing the 6/49 game will typically increase your winning chances by 20 times. So play the game that’s easier to win.
3. Picking better lottery numbers. You cannot pick numbers that are more likely to win. But you can pick those that are less likely to have been picked by other players. Why does that matter? Because when you win the jackpot you share the prize with anyone else who picked the same. So avoid picking popular numbers and you increase your chance of a better jackpot.
4. Buy more tickets. This is the simplest and yet most overlooked tip. It’s often misunderstood too. The maths is simple, buy 2 tickets and you double your chance of winning. Buy 10 tickets and you have 10 times the chance. Simple as that.
5. Play less often. If you normally play 5 lines a week, switch to playing 10 lines every 2 weeks, or 20 lines once a month. Even though you don’t play every draw your overall chances of winning are better. It’s a small increase, but when you’re playing with big odds every little counts. Just balance fun with common sense, and never spend more than you can afford to lose.
6. Share the fun. Join a syndicate or start your own. Everybody pays a small amount of money to buy a larger number of tickets than they would otherwise be willing to risk buying, then the winnings are split equally between the group. A significant boost to your chances of winning the lottery with extra cost. With your own syndicate you get to decide the playing strategy, but don’t underestimate the work involved in collecting money and managing entries and winnings.